- 2 C flour
- 6 Tbs sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 2 C plain yogurt (we used plain greek from costco)
- 1/2 C canned pumpkin
- 4 Tbs butter, melted and cooled... (i just used the butter that's been on the counter and was soft)
- mix all dry ingredients together
- in a separate bowl, mix all wet ingredients and then combine with the dry.
- use about 1/4 C batter per pancake...
Also, this made plenty with some left over for our family of 6.
for the syrups, check out these posts here.
Review: OH MY GOODNESS! Fall just EXPLODED in my mouth :) got "Awesomes" all the way around the table :)
This came from a ward cookbook put together and given to me by a friend...