i apologize for no picture but we'll get one up soon... OR if you make it and want to send me your picture I can post it too!
- 3-4 chicken breasts (I cut them up into kid-friendly sized pieces... also helps them cook faster)
- 20 crushed Ritz crackers (generic works fine too)
- 1 T dried parsley
- 1/8 t pepper
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 t garlic powder
- preheat the oven to 350.
- Melt the butter an pour just a little to cover the 9 X 13 dish, the rest will be used to coat the chicken.
- combine all the other dry ingredients in another bowl.
- roll the chicken in butter, then in the dry ingredients.
- place in the baking dish and sprinkle any remaining crumbs and butter on top. bake for30 minutes or until chicken is done.
seriously one of our FAVORITES and definitely good as a leftover too! EVERY family member enjoys this meal!
as i mentioned above we learned this recipe from one of my favorite friends, (she's an awesome cook and mom too...) wendy.